This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Arrest - Warrant
• Police arrested Olivia Kathleen Olsen, 27, at 3:53 p.m. Sunday on Jennifer Drive for two outstanding warrants, one for failure to report to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on an original charge of larceny, and on an Alaska State Troopers bench warrants for failure to appear on original charges of DUI/resisting arrest/refusal/driving while license cancelled/petition to revoke probation.
• On Sunday at 5:48 p.m. police arrested 20-year-old Andrew Steven Liddle Jamestown on Shattuck Way for failure to appear for a compliance hearing on an original charge of disorderly conduct and assault. He was lodged at LCCC.
• At 6:55 p.m. Sunday on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard police arrested Scott James Richards, 41, for assault. He was lodged at LCCC.
• Police are investigating a disturbance on the 2800 block of Postal Way Sunday at 2:55 p.m.
• Jeremy Lee Cyrus, 41, was arrested on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive for criminal mischief and lodged at LCCC Sunday at 11:02 p.m.
• Police hold a domestic violence protective order to be served on a 60-year-old woman in the Juneau area.
• Police assisted another agency on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive at 8:57 p.m. Sunday after a report of drug activity.
• Matthew Bryant Schenker, 32, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and lodged at LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• A medevac patient was transported Sunday to Bartlett Regional Hospital from the airport Sunday at 4:04 a.m.
• A minor patient was taken to the hospital from Amalga Street at 4:52 a.m.
• A fire alarm sounded but there was no fire at 6:04 p.m. Sunday on Eighth Street.
• A man received basic life support care at 7:33 a.m. and was taken to the hospital.
• Crews responded to an emergency medical incident at the Franklin Street Dock at 7:55 a.m. Sunday.
• Crews transported minor patients to the hospital following an incident on Glacier Highway at 10:22 a.m. Sunday.
• A man was taken to the hospital from Herbert Glacier Trail Sunday at 2:17 p.m.
• A fire alarm sounded Sunday at 3:15 on Main Street but there was no fire, just burnt food.
• A patient declined transport Sunday at 7:31 p.m. after a call to assist an invalid on 12th Street.
• An iPod was turned in to JPD for safekeeping Sunday at 8:57 p.m.
• A wallet was turned in to JPD for safekeeping Sunday at 11:13 p.m.
• Jesse Wells, 19, and Corbin Austin, 19, and two 18-year-old males police did not name were cited and released Monday at 12:05 a.m. on the 1600 block of Renninger Street for minor consuming alcohol.
• A reported 15-year-old runaway returned to the youth center at 5:55 p.m. Sunday.
Hit and run
• A 33-year-old man on Monday at 10:40 a.m. reported his truck was struck while parked on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue resulting in damage to the passenger side of the vehicle.
• A 41-year-old woman reported at 10:20 a.m. Monday that her truck was struck while parked on the 1200 block of Harbor Way resulting in substantial damage.
• At 11:23 a.m. Monday a 55-yar-old woman reported the theft of a black iPod Classic valued at $300 from her residence on the 4000 block of Granite Drive.
• Police are investigating a report of vandalism and trespassing on the 9000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road Monday at 3:44 a.m.