Police & Fire
This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:41 p.m. Saturday Rosanna Therese Sturdivant, 37, was arrested on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for assault, disorderly conduct and harassment. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:10 p.m. Christopher Ray Brogdon, 20, was arrested Saturday on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for city larceny and an outstanding failure to appear warrant with $250 bail.
• David Christopher Rose, 20, was arrested Sunday at 1:13 a.m. on the 100 block of Franklin Street on a $100 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to appear in court on a minor consuming charge.
• Andrew Steven Liddle Jamestown, 20, was cited and released Sunday at 12:05 p.m. on the 200 block of Front Street for minor consuming. Assault charges were forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office.
• A 23-year-old woman was arrested Sunday morning for domestic violence assault and lodged at LCCC.
• A 33-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 34-year-old man in the Juneau Area. Police say alcohol and domestic violence were involved and their investigation continues.
• Investigation continues into a report of domestic violence assault early Sunday in the Juneau area involving alcohol.
Driving while Intoxicated
• Kirsten Alaine Plosay, 26, was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 3:07 a.m. on the 1200 block of Egan Drive. She was lodged at LCCC and her vehicle was impounded.
• Megan Christine Hart,, 18, was cited at 12:47 a.m. Sunday on the 100 block of Franklin Street for minor consuming and being under age 21 in a licensed premises.
Investigation continues into a report of suspicious activity in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway at 3:44 a.m. Sunday.
• A 20-year-old man reported his camping backpack had been stolen on the 100 block of Main Street at 1:23 a.m. Sunday.
• A 64-year-old woman reported theft of fuel from her vehicle at 10:43 a.m. on Auke Bay Harbor Road.
Ricardo Willard, 46, trespassed at a store on the 100 block of Franklin Street at 4:55 p.m.