This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Juneau police assisted another agency Monday at 11:02 a.m. on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• Police were investigating a reported violation of a domestic violence restraining order in the Juneau Area on Monday morning.
DUI/Motor vehicle crash
• A 16-year-old male was cited for DUI and driving without a license and released to a parent Sunday at 5:36 p.m. on the Douglas Highway.
• At 12:18 a.m. Monday on the 4100 block of Aspen Avenue Chester Thomas Miller, 34, was arrested for driving while intoxicated. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
• A 67-year-old man reported a 19-year-old man assaulted a 17-year-old female at 6:06 p.m. Sunday in the Juneau area.
Fire and Medical
• A minor patient was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital at 1:48 a.m. Saturday from Northwood Drive.
• A man was given advanced life support and taken to the hospital Sunday from 5th Street at 2:03 a.m.
• A woman went was taken to the hospital at 5:33 a.m. Sunday from 12th Street.
• At 6:33 a.m. Sunday a man was taken to the hospital from the Franklin Street Dock.
• A woman was taken to the hospital at 7:43 a.m. from 2nd Street.
• Emergency crews transferred the scene to Juneau Police at 8:32 a.m. Saturday morning after a man was found deceased at a business on Tonsgard Court.
• A crew assisted a invalid in her home in the Juneau area.
• An incoming medevac patient was taken to the hospital from the airport at 11:03 a.m. Saturday.
• Personnel responded to an emergency incident report on Aisek Street Saturday at 5:16 p.m.. Transport was not required.
• At 8 p.m. an emergency medical incident sent a woman to the hospital from Fritz Cove Road.
• At 8:42 p.m. a woman was taken from Peters Lane to the hospital.
• AT 11:59 p.m. Saturday A man was taken from Main Street to the hospital.
• A female patient on Marine Way was given basic life support at 4:16 a.m. Sunday and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• Burnt food activated an alarm on University Drive at 6:18 a.m. Sunday. The alarm was reset.
• A woman on Valley Boulevard received advanced life support Sunday at 11:17 p.m. and was taken to the hospital.
• A man was transported from Juneau International Airport to the hospital at 7:07 p.m. Sunday.
• Crews responded to the Skater’s Cabin Sunday at 10:02 p.m. for a medical incident and took a man to the hospital.
• A mens Giant mountain bike was found at 7:42 a.m. on the 400-block of Willoughby Avenue.
• A wallet found in the Juneau area was turned over to police for safekeeping at 10:54 a.m. Monday.
Fraud, forgery and counterfeit
Police Monday morning were investigating fraud and confidential drug activity on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• A cell phone was reported stolen in the Juneau area Sunday afternoon.
• Between 10 and 15 gallons of gasoline was reported stolen from a vehicle Monday morning on the 9000 block of Long Run Drive. The crime was reported to have occurred sometime during the night.