This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Capital City Fire and Rescue Daily Incident Report was not available by press time.
Driving without a valid license
• At 11:11 p.m. Monday, a 17-year-old girl was cited and released for driving without a valid drivers license on Seward Street. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:24 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• On Tuesday, Brad M. Gartenberg, 58, of Juneau, was cited for obtaining a resident 2012 sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska residency requirements. He was fined $310.
• On Tuesday, Clifton J. Graham, 30, of Milton, Fla., was cited for obtaining resident 2010 and 2011 hunting licenses when he did not meet Alaska residency requirements. He was fined a total of $620.
• On Tuesday, Dallas B. Ross, 30, of Juneau, was cited for obtaining a resident 2011 sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska residency requirements. He was fined $310.
• At 7:41 a.m. Tuesday, a 47-year-old man reported his truck was entered in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway, and a backpack containing softball equipment worth about $450 was stolen.
• At 8:08 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism that caused approximately $150 in damage in the 1100 block of Third Street. Extra patrol was requested.