This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Capital City Fire and Rescue Daily Incident Report was not available by press time.
• Charges for disorderly conduct will be forwarded following a report of a disturbance between two men, one 30 and one 25, on the 200 block of Front Street at 2:59 a.m. Wednesday.
• Police are investigating a report of criminal mischief at 6:39 a.m. Wednesday in the Juneau Area. Alcohol and domestic violence are factors.
• Adam James Stevens, 27, was arrested at 3:34 a.m. Wednesday on the 300 block of Third Street for assault and criminal trespass. Thomas Fligget, 29, was also arrested for criminal trespass and both were taken to LCCC.
Domestic violence assault
• An 18-year-old Juneau woman was arrested for alcohol-related domestic violence assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• A 19-year-old man was arrested at 11:30 p.m. for domestic violence assault and criminal mischief DV, and was also cited for minor consuming. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• Jason Martin-Wilson was cited and released for driving without a license Tuesday at 7:58 p.m. on the 1200 block of Harbor Way. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Jared Robert Hatch, 29, was arrested July 4 at 12:10 a.m. on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway for driving while intoxicated and taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
Hit and run
A 22-year-old woman reported a hit and run Tuesday at 4:12 p.m. on Vintage Boulevard involving her parked 2006 Isuzu.
• A 15-year-old girl was cited at 3:45 a.m. Wednesday on the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue for minor consuming and released to her parent following a welfare check.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:57 p.m. Tuesday on the Glacier Highway Access Road a 1998 Chevy Blazer driven by a 21-year-old man failed to yield to a 2004 Ford sedan driven by a 30-year-old man. Both vehicles sustained about $5,000 damage and the driver of the Blazer was cited for failure to yield.
Parking violation/tow away
• Vehicles blocking the Fourth of July parade route Downtown were towed starting at 7:14 a.m. Wednesday.
•Vehicles blocking the parade route in Douglas were towed starting at 11:04 p.m. Wednesday.
•Police investigated a theft report Tuesday at 12:11 p.m. on the 65oo block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was a factor.
• Three bikes were reported stolen from a residence on the 2500 block of Channel Vista Drive at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday.
• A 1994 GMC Jimmy was impounded from Mendenhall Loop Road for safekeeping at 11:19 a.m. Wednesday.
• A 52-year-old woman reported her vehicle was rifled through at 4:20 p.m. Tuesday on the 100 block of Spruce Street.