This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A Daily Incident Report from the Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 4:32 p.m. Wednesday, Robert Alan Williams, 25, was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering on Basin Road. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 29-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:42 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a 2003 Honda Pilot striking a pole on Third Street, damaging it and leaving the scene.
• At 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old man was involved in a motor vehicle crash in the 15000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:22 p.m. Wednesday, a 36-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked by a van on Glacier Highway. The driver of the van left the area. Investigation continues.
• At 2:32 p.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old man reported merchandise stolen from the Douglas Breeze-In in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:58 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the theft of money in the 8400 block of Livingston Way.
• At 2:01 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a broken window in the 200 block of Front Street. Damage is estimated at $150.