This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:34 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 7:25 p.m. Friday, a 66-year-old man reported the theft of cash from his residence in the 4600 block of Sawa Circle.
• At 8:36 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of criminal trespass in the 100 block of Shattuck Way.
• At 1:21 p.m. Thursday, a 21-year-old man reported a 22-year-old man threatened him with a gun in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 3:01 a.m. Saturday, Jessica Flanery, 32, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Franklin Street, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 6:40 p.m. Thursday, Shayne Howard was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:11 a.m. Friday, Jerome Dennis, 21, was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Churchill Court.
• At 3:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• At 12:57 a.m. Friday, Christopher Bernerd Thomas, 57, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:38 a.m. Saturday, George Patrick Garton, 32, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and reckless endangerment in the 1200 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:59 a.m. Saturday, Jason Knight Cochran, 22, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Del Rae. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:30 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a smoke or odor investigation on Glacier Highway. There was no fire.
• At 2 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction at the Wells Fargo Bank on Glacier Highway. There was no smoke or fire.
• At 9:09 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Seward Street. No fire. Alarm sounded due to maintenance work on a range hood.
• At 11:08 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street Dock, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:36 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Del Rae Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:16 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Sunset Drive, and a man declined transport.
• At 8:27 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a structure fire involving an enclosed building on Mitchell Way, and the woodstove and chimney fire was extinguished.
• At 8:51 p.m. Friday, a 15-year-old girl was cited and released for minor consuming in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:28 p.m. Friday, Eric Rivera, 18, and a 14-year-old girl were cited and released for minor consuming in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 12:10 a.m. Saturday, Andrew Steven Liddle Jamestown, 20, was cited and released for minor consuming in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 1:35 p.m. Friday, Amanda Phillips, 24, was arrested in the 4300 block of Julep Street on an outstanding JPD no-bail warrant for failure to report to LCCC on the original charge of disorderly conduct. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 3 p.m. Friday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested in the 1600 block of Renninger Street on an outstanding Alaska State Trooper detention order. He was additionally charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 12:06 p.m. Thursday, a 52-year-old man reported the theft of alcohol in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 6:25 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a theft of home heating oil in the 1100 block of Slim Williams Way.
• At 9:56 p.m. Thursday, a 28-year-old man reported a bike valued at $380 stolen in the 11800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:51 p.m. Friday, James Lyle Hamilton, 24, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:52 p.m. Friday, Milton Kadake, 51, was cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:56 a.m. Saturday, a 58-year-old man reported his tan Honda CRV was vandalized in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.