This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Capital City Fire & Rescue reports were not available at time of printing.
• At 2:49 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of disorderly conduct on Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:06 p.m. Saturday, a 34-year-old female reported that a 21-year-old male was assaulted on the 2900 block of Jackson Road.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:42 p.m. Saturday, 58-year-old Douglas Wren was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 6500 block of Egan Drive and was lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:06 a.m. Sunday, 30-year-old Ivy Keso was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 6500 block of Egan Drive and was lodged at LCCC. She was also cited for driving with license revoked. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 2:35 a.m. Sunday, 22-year-old Christopher Netling was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 9000 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:11 a.m. Sunday, 19-year-old Brittany Lynn Martin was cited for driving without a valid license on the 9200 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 12:13 a.m. Sunday, Nicholas Detemple was arrested for misconduct involving a weapon in the 4th degree on Warrior Street. He was lodged at LCCC with $500 cash bail.
• At 4:19 a.m. Sunday, an unknown person reported a 2002 Chrysler sustaining a broken window on the 1600 block of Renninger Street.