This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Investigation continues into a disturbance between a 20-year-old male and a 42-year-old male on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway at 1:35 p.m. Sunday.
Driving without valid license
• Richard Charles Brommels, 42, was cited at 5:14 a.m. on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive for driving without a valid driver’s License and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical calls
• Outgoing medevac transport at 3:04 a.m. Sunday from Bartlett Regional Hospital to the airport.
• A patient refused transport to the hospital after being treated on Sunday at 9:23 a.m. in a location not disclosed.
• A dryer vent activated a smoke alarm at 10:17 a.m., Sunday on Churchill Way. There was no fire.
A woman refused transport to the hospital after a medical incident on the Glacier Highway Sunday at 11:29 a.m.
• A patient refused transport after basic life support was given at 4:35 p.m. on Franklin Street.
• A patient refused transport after basic life support was given at 4:45 p.m. on Wildmeadow Land.
• A patient refused transport after basic life support was given at Behrends Avenue at 6:42 p.m Sunday.
• A patient refused transport Sunday after basic life support was given at 6:43 p.m. on Douglas Highway.
•A patient refused transport Sunday after basic life support was given at Willoughby Avenue at 7:40 p.m.
• A patient refused transport Sunday after basic life support was given at 7:52 p.m. at Glacier Highway.
• At 11:56 p.m. an outgoing patient was medevaced from the hospital to the airport.
• A backpack was turned in to Juneau police on the 1100 block of Calhoun Ave. at 12:46 p.m. Sunday.
• A 39-year-old woman reported at 10:44 a.m. Monday losing an item valued at $15 sometime during the previous day.
• A 14-year-old male runaway was reported in the Juneau Area at 11:18 p.m. Sunday.
• A 15-year-old male runaway was reported on the 10800 block of Black Bear Road.
• Police responded at 5:24 p.m. Sunday on the 12,100 block of Glacier Highway for a report of possible theft of fuel from a vehicle.
• Police responded at 7:29 p.m. Sunday to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for a report of a stolen bike.
• Police are investigating the theft of a Kindle Fire worth $200 reported at 10:44 a.m. on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• Bradley Arin Bethel, 25, was cited at 8:58 p.m. Sunday on Gladstone Street for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• Charges will be forwarded for hindering prosecution after a traffic stop of a 28-year-old woman at 12:48 a.m. Monday on the 11800 block of Glacier Highway. No identity was released.
• Juneau police assisted CCFR with an arson investigation on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• A 42-year-old man reported at 9:06 a.m. Monday someone rifled through his unlocked vehicle and damaged a sign on his property on the 9300 block of Northland Street.
Police investigated a report of vandalism to a vehicle related to domestic violence at 10:40 a.m. Monday in the Juneau area.