This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:30 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported assault in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:37 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a 41-year-old man assaulting a 54-year-old man in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:08 p.m. Monday, Harvey James Pitka Jr., 32, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:48 p.m. Monday, a 45-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence criminal trespass, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:49 a.m. Tuesday, Christopher Miles Tucker, 24, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 4000 block of Egan Drive. He was also arrested on an outstanding JPD warrant for failure to comply with Juneau Alcohol Safety Action Program on the original charge of assaulting a police officer, and an outstanding Alaska State Troopers warrant for burglary, vehicle theft and criminal mischief. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:50 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue gave assistance to a man who fell on Glacier Highway. Transport was not required.
• At 1:41 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Main Street, and he declined transport.
• At 1:46 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Front Street and evaluated an assault victim. The patient did not want to be taken to the hospital.
• At 8:05 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a medical alarm activation that was set off accidently on Hillcrest Avenue.
• At 11:30 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Mall Road, and he declined transport.
• At 1:11 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he declined transport.
• At 3:46 p.m. Monday, basic life support was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he declined transport.
• At 4 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:06 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm that was accidently activated on Willoughby Avenue.
• At 9:09 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:53 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a carbon monoxide incident on Glacier Highway, and levels were showed at zero percent. Units returned to service.
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a fraud.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:34 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated an unoccupied hit and run accident without injuries in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
Sexual abuse of a minor
• At 5:33 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a reported sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 7:06 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen iPhone in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 1:26 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of an 80-foot section of sidewalk being spray painted, causing about $250 in damage, in the 9800 block of Glacier Highway.