This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Police assisted another agency at 8:28 a.m. Monday on the 2200 block of Jordan Drive.
A burglary was reported at 1:34 p.m. on the 3800 block of Riverside Drive Sunday.
• Police are investigating a report of a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area.
• Leonard Schenck, 36, was arrested for assault Sunday at 7:27 p.m. and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving while intoxicated
• Leon Dennis Paul, 25, was arrested at Sunday 1:05 p.m. on the 13000 block of Douglas Highway for driving while under the influence and transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Angela Rose Macasaet, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming.
• Jeff Pedersen,34, was arrested Sunday at 11:01 p.m. on Cloverdale Street for DWI and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. His vehicle was impounded.
Medical assistance/Fire Calls
• Police assisted Capital City Fire & Rescue with a search and rescue operation at 5:37 p.m.
• Emergency medical treatment was given at 1:03 a.m. Sunday on Franklin Street and a male patient was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:28 a.m. Sunday emergency treatment was given to a male patient on Granite Drive and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:40 a.m. Sunday emergency treatment was given to a male patient on Skater’s Cabin Road and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• A medevac patient was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• A female patient refused transport after a non-injury vehicle accident Sunday on Mendenhall Loop Road at 5:44 a.m.
• Basic life support was given at 12:07 p.m. on Hospital Drive. The patient was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:37 p.m. Sunday, emergency personnel assisted four kayakers at the boat launch near the West Glacier Trailhead. One required advanced life support, three other patients were transported in two ambulances with basic life support provided.
• A 10-year-old male was reported missing at 2:56 p.m. Sunday on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• Sunday at 7:11 p.m. a 1988 Ford Mustang was impounded as a traffic hazard on the 1600 block of Douglas Highway.
• On Sunday at 6:23 p.m. a dog was reported stolen on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
On Monday at 11:46 a.m. police impounded a purple 1997 Plymouth Voyager for safekeeping on the 8100 block of Eagan Drive.
• Police assisted another agency at 1:58 a.m. on the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive. Alcohol was a factor in the incident.
• A Chevy Silverado’s tires were slashed sometime during the night of July 14-15 on the 3700 block of Sanders Street.
• The tires of a red GMC Jimmy were slashed during the night of July 14-15 on the 3800 block of McGinnis Drive.
• The tires of a 2003 Cadillac were slashed during the night of July 14-15 on the 3700 block of McGinnis Drive.
• The tires of a 1996 Toyota were slashed during the night of July 14-15 on the 3800 block of McGinnis Drive.
• Approximately $250 worth of damage was done on the 300 block of Tenth Street to a 2005 Honda when someone struck it on the roof, resulting in three dents, police learned at 2:55 p.m. Sunday.
• A 30-year-old woman reported her mailbox was vandalized Sunday night on the 3700 block of Portage Boulevard.
• A 64-year-old man on Monday at 10:56 a.m. reported damage to his truck on the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.