This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:09 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department received a report that a 21-year-old man was assaulted. Investigation continues.
• At 6:05 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of an assault in the 500 block of Franklin Street.
• At 6:12 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of an assault in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:14 p.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man reported possible harassment in the 5500 block of Aisek Street. Investigation continues.
• At 6 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse.
• At 4 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of counterfeit money in the 2000 block of Jordan Avenue.
Driving without a valid license
• At 9:22 p.m. Friday, Zachariah Clark, 36, was cited and released for driving without a valid license in the 3200 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:37 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• At 12:24 a.m. Friday, a 40-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:06 a.m. Saturday, Cameron Sommers June, 22, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Seward Street, and he was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:49 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Bresee Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:50 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:22 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue units were dispatched to Main Street and cancelled en route.
• At 10:29 a.m. Thursday, a patient refused EMS care on Whittier Street.
• At 12:15 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Crest Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:15 p.m. Thursday, a man went to BRH in a private vehicle from Amalga Street.
• At 5:14 p.m. Thursday, a patient refused transport to BRH from Glacier Avenue.
• At 6:13 p.m. Thursday, CCFR investigated an audible alarm from a fishing vessel on Harbor Way. Alarm showed H2O. Docks and Harbor will attempt to locate owner.
• At 2:18 a.m. Saturday, Eric Lee Moy, 20, was cited and released for minor consuming in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive. He was additionally lodged at LCCC on a $250 Alaska State Trooper warrant.
Misuse of license plates
• At 10:15 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated the misuse of license plates in the 5300 block of Shaune Drive.
• At 2:33 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the theft of an iPod case from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:39 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the theft of vodka from a business in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:33 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a theft of personal property in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 10:01 a.m. Friday, a 26-year-old woman reported cash stolen from her wallet in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 12:36 p.m. Friday, a 35-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 1:35 p.m. Friday, a 60-year-old woman reported beads and beadwork stolen in the 2300 block of Jordan Avenue.
• At 5:53 p.m. Friday, a 17-year-old boy was cited for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was released to his parents.
• At 10:29 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated theft of services in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:54 a.m. Saturday, a 30-year-old man reported his Rocky Mountain and Murray bicycles were stolen sometime the night before in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 8:45 a.m. Saturday, a 25-year-old woman reported her purse was stolen in the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 11:36 a.m. Saturday, a 64-year-old woman reported her vehicle’s rear window was broken out sometime the night before in the 1900 block of Glacier Avenue.