Editor’s note: Fire calls were not available Sunday.
• On Friday, at 12: 45 p.m., Juneau Alaska State Troopers received a report of an assault at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Investigation revealed that Devin Clements, age 20, of Juneau, an inmate of LCCC, had punched another male inmate several times in the face while they were in the dining area of the jail. The male inmate was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital, were he was treated for two lacerations to his face. Charges will be forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office.
• On Saturday at 12:11 p.m. a 32-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 20-year-old man on Cinema Drive.
• At 8:07 a.m. Sunday a 23-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 19-year-old man and another unknown male on the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• Police say the death of a 74-year-old woman on the 3700 block of Amalga Street reported Saturday at 9:22 p.m., was not suspicious.
• A 23-year-old woman reported Saturday at 9:30 p.m. that someone broke into her residence on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• A 39-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault and held at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• Drug activity was reported Saturday at 7:14 p.m. in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
DUI/Motor vehicle crash
• Troy Justin Crago, 41, was arrested at 11 p.m. Saturday on the 700 block of Fifth Street for driving while intoxicated and for immediate notice of an accident. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
• Property was turned in at police headquarters Saturday at 5:54 p.m.
• A found debit card was turned in at police headquarters at 9:22 a.m. Sunday.
• A 30-year-old woman reported her iTouch stolen at 3:05 p.m. Saturday on Skater’s Cabin Road.
• A 28-year-old woman Saturday reported at 1:11 p.m. that $75 was stolen from her yard on the 3300 block of Park Place.
• Isabelle Ramos, 48, was cited Saturday and released at 1:28 p.m., on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for concealment of merchandise.
• Terry Joe Ross, 34, was cited and released for shoplifting at 2:16 p.m. on the 600 bock of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was a factor, police said.
• A 25-year-old man reported a window broken and tools stolen from his locked vehicle Saturday at 2:45 p.m. on Crazy Horse Drive.
• A 25-year-old man reported at 3:51 a.m. on Sunday that between $150 and $200 in cash was stolen on Marine Way.