This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:57 p.m. Sunday on the 5500 block of Aisek Street police received a report that a 19-year-old man had been assaulted.
• A 33-year-old man was arrested on three old, outstanding warrants Monday at 2:10 a.m. on the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive, including a $2,500 cash warrant dated Dec. 2, 2004, for failure to meet court-mandated obligations after a charge of domestic violence assault, driving under the influence and refusal to submit to a breath test. The second warrant, dated Sept. 17, 2005, was for $100 out of Sitka for criminal trespass. The third Sitka warrant from Oct. 6, 2005, was for failure to appear on a criminal trespass charge and was for $250.
• On Sunday at 8:44 a.m., a woman required basic life support and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Franklin Street.
• At 11:07 a.m. a woman required basic life support and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Jacobsen Drive.
• At 1:42 p.m. Sunday a woman required basic life support and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Franklin Street.
• At 2:26 p.m. Sunday a woman required advanced life support and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Sutherland Drive.
• At 8:15 p.m. Sunday a woman required basic life support and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Twelfth Street.
• On Sunday at 1:26 p.m. a mountain bike was turned over to police for safekeeping.
• On Monday a kayak was found in Gastineau Channel at 11 a.m.
• A camera was reported lost Monday on the 100 block of Main Street at 8:30 a.m.
• Sunday at 7:44 p.m. on the 5500 block of Tonsgard Court a 54-year-old man reported two flags valued at $39 stolen from his front yard.
• On Monday at 11:35 a.m. a title was reported stolen from a vehicle on the 9500 block of Glacier Highway.
• Sunday at 8:03 p.m. a 34-year-old woman reported vandalism to her residence on Cinema Drive.
• On Monday at 10:14 a.m. a 34-year-old man reported a window broken in his home and his vehicle on the 3100 block of Breese Street.