This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:46 p.m. Thursday, JPD assisted another agency with a liquor violation in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Driving without a license
• At 5:45 p.m. Thursday, Zachariah Christian Clark, 36, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:07 a.m. Friday, James Michael Lewis, 23, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:51 a.m. Friday, Tavona Richards, 20, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 1200 block of Salmon Creek Lane. Her vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:36 a.m. Thursday, basic life support was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:12 p.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fir alarm sounded due to malicious activation on Seward Street. Someone pulled a fire alarm in a public restroom.
• At 2:46 p.m. Thursday, basic life support was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:12 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to reported smoke in the area of Heron Way, and a home owner was found burning unauthorized materials and without a permit. Home owner was given order to correct and the fire was extinguished.
• At 3:50 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a boat fire on Glacier Highway, and the fire was extinguished.
• At 5:01 p.m. Thursday, basic life support was given to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 6:02 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm sounded due to cooking or burnt food on Lund Street.
• At 2:19 p.m. Thursday, a 50-year-old woman reported wires cut and a light and connections stolen from her boat trailer in the 18500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:27 p.m. Thursday, a 13-year-old girl was detained for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. She was released to her parents.
• At 10:53 p.m. Thursday, a 44-year-old man reported a theft in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:44 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated an attempted theft in the 400 block of Fourth Street.
• At 12:40 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 200 block of Marine Way.