This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:52 p.m. Sunday police investigated a report of a domestic violence-related dispute on a city street.
• On Sunday at 3:31 a.m. Capital City Fire & Rescue provided basic life support care and took a man to Bartlett Community Hospital from Glacier Highway.
• On Sunday at 1:14 p.m. CCF&R provided basic life support care and took a woman to Bartlett Community Hospital from Glacier Highway.
• On Sunday at 4:31 p.m. CCF&R provided basic life support care on Riverside Drive. No transportation was requested.
• On Sunday at 7:44 p.m. CCF&R transported a male patient from a commercial flight at the airport to the hospital.
• At 10:42 p.m. Sunday CCF&R responded to a malfunctioning fire alarm on Ninth Street.
• Police reported assisting a citizen in relation to a robbery reported on the 2400 block of Douglas Highway at 9:44 a.m. Monday.
• Police are investigating a report of a stolen bike made Sunday at 4:52 p.m. on the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:08 p.m. on the 100 block of Main Street a 29-year-old man told police his backpack and contents worth $300 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle at the North Douglas Boat Launch.
• At 3:41 p.m. Sunday a 20-year-old woman reported a 20-year-old man stole $200 from her. No location was released.
• A 73-year-old man reported at 10:58 a.m. Monday that a fuel tank was disconnected from his boat and stolen overnight on the 2500 block of Sunset Drive.
• A 57-year-old woman reported vandalism to her 2006 Jeep at 5:51 p.m. Monday on the 12000 block of Glacier Highway.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.