This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Juneau Police Department Daily Bulletin was not available by press time.
Fire and medical
• At 3:14 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue took a man from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport, and he was medevaced out.
• At 3:23 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Teal Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:25 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to Meander Way and patient was deceased upon arrival. No transport. Police could not be reached for comment.
• At 8:39 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a single zone fire alarm on La Perouse Avenue and was informed steam from a shower activated the alarm. No fire found.
• At 10:48 a.m. Wednesday, a woman was taken from BRH to a private residence.
• At 1:38 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support was given to a woman on Teal Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:05 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a call about visible smoke and flames. No location given. Investigation found a power line contacted a tree branch, and it burned for a short time before going out by itself. Alaska Electric Light and Power Company arrived on scene, and units were returned to service.
• At 3:18 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a call about a large amount of smoke on Otter Run. Investigation found owner had burn permit and had voluntarily extinguished fire due to complaints prior to CCFR’s arrival.
• At 5:16 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:10 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a citizen complaint on Gastineau Avenue.
• At 11:27 p.m. Wednesay, basic life support care was given to a man on Thunder Mountain Road, and he was taken to BRH.