This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:50 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of an assault on Egan Drive. Additionally, Corbin M. Eby, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming.
• At 7:34 p.m. Thursday, a 13-year-old boy reported he was assaulted by an unknown Native male, possibly in his 30s, in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 2:41 a.m. Saturday, Serena Flores, 29, was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Front Street, and she was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 6:42 a.m. Friday, JPD assisted another agency in the 9000 block of Lupine Lane.
• At 11:02 p.m. Friday, JPD assisted a woman in the 3400 block off Foster Avenue.
• At 1:14 a.m. Friday, Christopher Ryan Cooper, 27, was arrested for criminal mischief in the 100 block of Main Street, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:58 a.m. Saturday, Kevin Milton, 27, was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting/interfering in the 200 block of Front Street, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 6:35 a.m. Saturday, a 30-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, and she was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 7:48 p.m. Thursday, Jessica Renee Sheakley, 25, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3300 block of Egan Drive, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:42 p.m. Friday, Jorge Adrian Pacheco Jr., 20, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:07 p.m. Thursday, a 14-year-old girl was arrested at Juneau-Douglas High School for misconduct involving a controlled substance. She was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 4:03 a.m. Saturday, Mission Faatoia, 21, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, and he was taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:28 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of counterfeit bills in the 10000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:15 p.m. Friday, Robert Braden Simpson II, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming in the 5900 block of North Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:20 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The 47-year-old female driver of a 2007 Honda was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance. The second driver was a 19-year-old man in a 1998 Mercury. The Mercury sustained about $1,000 worth of damage, and the Honda, $3,500.
• At 12:12 p.m. Thursday, a 67-year-old man reported stolen property in the 7700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:51 p.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old reported property that had been stolen a week ago in the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 10:59 a.m. Friday, Christy Lynn Erickson, 38, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:52 p.m. Friday, a 62-year-old man reported the theft of antiques from his residence in the 5800 block of Lund Street.
• At 3:35 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of theft of items from a residence in the 19000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:39 p.m. Friday, a 63-year-old man reported his Nikon D5000 camera stolen in the 11800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:35 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a stolen cell phone in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 4:27 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a theft of a key from a business in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 11:27 a.m. Saturday, a 45-year-old woman reported that her son’s bicycle was stolen in the 15100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:58 a.m. Friday, a 27-year-old man reported a vehicle rifling on Amalga Street.
• At 12:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a welfare check on a 26-year-old man.