This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Capital City Fire and Rescue Daily Incident Report for Monday was not available by press time.
• At 1:48 a.m. Tuesday, a 40-year-old man reported being assaulted by a person known to him in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:45 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic violence assault.
• At 9:04 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic violence assault.
• At 3:07 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• At 4:44 a.m. Tuesday, Brittany Nicole Arey, 18, was cited and released for minor consuming in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
Personal use crab gear
• On Friday, Sept. 7, Dominic D. Hoy, 39, of Juneau, was cited for operating a personal use Dungeness crab pot near the North Douglas boat launch that did not have a biodegradable escape mechanism.
• On Tuesday, Michael G. Lewis, 50, of Juneau, was cited for operating an overlimit of personal use Dungeness crab gear.
• At 6:42 p.m. Monday, JPD served court paperwork to a man with domestic violence protective orders violations.
• At 9:11 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of a sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 5:07 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a man trespassing and vehicle rifling in the 5400 block of Shaune Drive. Alcohol was involved. JPD Public Information Officer Cindee Brown-Mills says officers contacted the suspect on scene, but an arrest was not made. Criminal charges were forwarded to the district attorney’s office, she said.
• At 1:19 p.m. Monday, Ivan Patrick Sabon, 39, was cited and released for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:33 p.m. Monday, two 16-year-old girls were caught shoplifting in the 400 block of Franklin Street. The case was handled by the business manager.
• At 3:30 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old man reported a stereo system stolen from his vehicle in the 17100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:29 p.m. Monday, a 15-year-old boy was cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 400 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:43 p.m. Monday, Tyler Daniel Trapp, 18, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:46 a.m. Tuesday, a 19-year-old man reported items stolen from his home in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:51 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of theft from a classroom at Thunder Mountain High School in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive. JPD Public Information Officer Cindee Brown-Mills says a wallet, two iPod touch’s and headphones were taken from a student’s backpack in a locked room.
• At 2:24 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old man reported his vehicle was vandalized in the 4300 block of Julep Street.