This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Capital City Fire and Rescue Daily Incident Reports for both Monday and Tuesday appear below.
• At 12:07 a.m. Wednesday, 43-year-old Ronald Allan Limbrick was arrested on Shell Simmons Drive for violating conditions of release.
• At 12:48 a.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted another agency on Glacier Hwy.
• At 10:31 p.m. Wednesday, a 27-year-old woman reported a burglary at a business on Franklin Street.
• At 11:11 p.m., Wednesday, a 29-year-old male reported a stolen iphone.
• At 8:29 a.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old male reported the theft of 120 gallons of heating fuel from his residence on Glacier Hwy.
• At 10:23 p.m. Thursday, a 52-year-old male reported the theft of an iphone on Riverside Drive.