This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:33 p.m. Sunday on N. Franklin Street, Luke Roderick Lowe, 34, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 10:16 a.m. Sunday a fire alarm malfunctioned on Franklin Street. There was no fire.
• At 10:45 a.m. Sunday a woman requested emergency services on Sunset Street. No transport was requested.
• Police took over for emergency crews during a police matter Sunday at 12:10 p.m. on Glacier Highway.
• At 12:40 p.m. Sunday a man received basic life support care and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Stephen Richards Memorial Way.
• At 4:16 p.m. Sunday a man received basic life support care and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 6:26 p.m. Sunday crews brought a medevac patient to the hospital from the airport and brought a patient and crew back to the airport at 8:56 p.m. the same night.
• At 10:12 p.m. a fire alarm sounded on Marine Way, but it was a malfunction.
• On Sunday at 3:17 p.m. on the 88700 block of Glacier Highway a 39-year-old woman reported the loss of a brown canvas wallet containing cash.
• At 6:46 p.m. Sunday police investigated a theft from a business on the 3300 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 7:31 p.m. Sunday, on the 2800 block of Peters Lane, a 34-year-old woman reported the theft of her day pack from her vehicle.
• At 7:53 p.m. Sunday police took a report form a 24-year-old man who said his black Motorola Rocker cell phone valued at $10 was stolen on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 8:521 p.m. Sunday on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard a 23-year-old man reported his black REI soft shell jacket worth $120 stolen.
• At 10:15 p.m. Sunday a case was created for documentation purposes on the 200 block of Franklin Street.