This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:45 a.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old man reported he was assaulted by a 27-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 10:06 a.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted the Anchorage Police Department in an ongoing investigation. Lt. David Campbell, a spokesman for JPD, told the Empire previously that JPD is assisting APD with a possible sex crime. Campbell said a woman who moved to Juneau reported a sexual assault that took place in Anchorage.
• At 4:51 p.m. Tuesday, a 25-year-old man was arrested for violating conditions of a domestic protective order, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:51 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a subject violating their conditions of release in the Juneau area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:47 p.m. Tuesday, Phillip Elliot Johnson, 61, was arrested for disorderly conduct on Crow Hill Drive. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, John Fawcett Jr., 26, was cited and released for driving without a license, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 8:43 p.m. Tuesday, Nathan Alan Monroe, 45, was arrested in the 8400 block of Valley Boulevard for driving while intoxicated, refusal to submit to a chemical test, driving without a valid license. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:44 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to an infant on Hospital Drive, and he or she was taken from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• At 7:41 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Stephen Richards Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:52 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue provided walk-in care for a woman with dizziness on Glacier Avenue. No further action was requested.
• At 11:02 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:22 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a call of smoke emanating from a parked bus on Glacier Highway, and no problem was found. Owner was just cooking.
• At 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a call of an open burn on Glacier Highway. The owner did not have a permit, and was ordered to extinguish the fire until the proper permit was obtained.
• At 5:10 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Main Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:45 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:03 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a call about smoke in an area, location not given. Owner had valid permit and was allowed to continue.
• At 6:18 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 12:01 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of harassment in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 1:11 p.m. Tuesday, a 28-year-old man reported his Playstation Vita, four games and a cell phone stolen the previous night in the 200 block of Front Street.