This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• A 36-year-old woman reported at 2:14 p.m. Sunday that she had been assaulted by a 35-year-old female on Village Street. Police say alcohol was a factor and domestic violence was not.
Boating safety/No personal flotation device
• On Sunday, the Alaska Wildlife Troopers boarded the PV Sentry and issued Lucas J. Erickson, 27, of Juneau a citation for failing to carry enough personal flotation devices for all persons on board his vessel. Erickson was given a $110 fine out of the Juneau District Court.
• A 19-year-old man reported Sunday at 6:44 p.m. that he was assaulted by a 17-year-old male at a location in the Juneau area.
• A 42-year-old man was arrested Sunday at 10:26 p.m. for domestic violence assault following a 911-hang-up investigation in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a license
• David A. Blanton, 26, was cited for driving without a license and the vehicle he was driving was impounded at 5:38 p.m. Sunday on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• A confidential investigation into drug activity began Monday morning.
Fire and Medical
• Crews provided basic life support care at 12:16 a.m. Saturday on Foster Avenue and took a woman to Bartlett Regional Medical Center.
• Crews provided basic life support care at 1:23 a.m. Saturday on Postal Way and took a woman to Bartlett Regional Medical Center.
• Crews provided advanced life support care at 4:05 a.m. Saturday on David Street and took a man to Bartlett Regional Medical Center.
• Crews provided basic life support care at 9:51 a.m. Saturday on Livingston Way and took a man to Bartlett Regional Medical Center from the airport as well as transporting a Guardian flight crew.
• Crews brought a child from the airport to the hospital at 2:27 p.m.
• At 6:28 p.m. Saturday crews provided basic life support while bringing a patient from Mendenhall Loop Road to the hospital.
• At 7:23 p.m. Saturday crews provided basic life support while bringing a female patient and medevac crew from the airport to the hospital.
• At 7:58 p.m. Saturday crews provided basic life support while bringing a female patient from Front Street to the hospital.
• At 8:10 p.m. Saturday crews helped JPD load an uninjured male for transport from Franklin Street.
• At 9:48 p.m. Saturday crews transported a female patient from the hospital to the airport with a crew from Airlift Northwest.
• At 11:46 p.m. Saturday crews provided basic life support while bringing a female patient from Douglas Highway to the hospital.
Minor consuming/Disorderly conduct
• At 3:35 a.m. Monday, Jeneen Leopold, 18,was cited and released for minor consuming following a welfare check on the 300 block of Vintage Boulevard. A 14-year-old female was also cited for minor consuming then arrested for disorderly conduct and taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• A confidential investigation began at 8:59 a.m. into an alcohol-related sexual assault reported in the Juneau area.
• On Sunday at 9:35 p.m. a 22-year-old man reported a pair of shoes valued at $69.99 were stolen from the 2400 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• Vandalism was reported at 9:57 p.m. on the 100 block of Main Street.
• Police at 7:14 a.m. Monday were investigating the vandalism of vehicles and theft of a cashbox reported on the 1800 block of Glacier Highway.