This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:25 p.m. Monday, a 26-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 21-year-old woman in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
Domestic violence related
• At 5:25 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic violence conditions violation.
• At 3:18 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence criminal mischief. Unable to locate.
• At 8:23 a.m. Tuesday, an 18-year-old man and woman were arrested for domestic violence criminal mischief and domestic violence assault, respectively. They were both taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving without a valid license
• At 9:30 p.m. Monday, Richard Ross, 22, was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Trout Street, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:15 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Front Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:46 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Hospital Drive and found alarm was set off due to smoking. No fire.
• At 9:53 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 12:13 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Lemon Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:19 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a public service call on Engineers Cutoff Road.
• At 8:35 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Douglas Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:47 p.m. Monday, a 40-year-old woman reported fraudulent activity on her credit card in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:35 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a single-vehicle accident on Sundown Drive. A red Subaru station wagon driven by a 58-year-old man crashed into a ditch. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:40 p.m. Monday, a 31-year-old woman reported a number of items stolen from her vehicle the night prior in the 1800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:27 p.m. Monday, an 85-year-old man reported the theft of $900 through a fraudulent phone call in the 1500 block of Second Street. Investigation continues.
• At 2:12 p.m. Monday, a 54-year-old man reported a theft in 1200 block of First Street in Douglas.
• At 3:50 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a reported theft of liquor in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:54 p.m. Monday, Ronald Rayburn Wheat, 44, was arrested for theft on Vintage Boulevard, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 6:56 p.m. Monday, a 21-year-old man reported a theft from a business in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 8:50 a.m. Tuesday, a 41-year-old reported a theft in the 2600 block of Channel Vista Drive.
• At 9:31 a.m. Tuesday, a 74-year-old man reported the theft of various equipment and tools in the 3700 block of Amalga Street.
• At 11:59 a.m. Tuesday, Alison Day, 24, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.