This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Juneau Police Department Daily Bulletin was not available by press time.
Fire and medical
• At 1:21 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue provided transport from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport for a female patient and crew to be medevaced.
• At 3:37 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm malfunction on La Perouse Avenue. No smoke or fire found. Units returned to service.
• At 8:25 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Douglas Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a child on Mendenhall Loop Road, and no transport was requested.
• At 7:42 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR provided assistance to an invalid on Northwood Drive.
• At 8:45 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Admiral Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:04 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Main Street, and he was taken to BRH.