This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:35 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen backpack in the 100 block of Main Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:04 a.m. Friday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 12:48 p.m. Wednesday, a 62-year-old man reported a burglary in the 3400 block of Shaune Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 11:48 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a burglary report in the 300 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:43 p.m. Wednesday, a 42-year-old woman reported a violation of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 6:36 p.m. Thursday, a 47-year-old man was arrested for violating conditions of release, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:38 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of harassment in the Juneau area.
• At 6:07 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence assault.
• At 10:01 a.m. Friday, drug paraphernalia was taken from the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road for destruction.
Fire and medical
• At 7:35 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm triggered due to burnt food on Hospital Drive. No fire.
• At 8:16 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a vehicle accident with injuries on Egan Drive and took a man to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:56 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a medical alarm that was accidentally set off on Linda AVenue.
• At 9:08 a.m. Thursday, CCFR provided transport for a child and flight crew from Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 9:26 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:48 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Gastineau Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:56 p.m. Thursday, CCFR provided transport for a child and flight crew from BRH to JIA.
• At 1:33 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Tee Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:01 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a call for EMS on 10th Street, and the patient was not found at original scene location. Patient located and no injuries found.
• At 8:20 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a vehicle fire on Postal Way, and fire was extinguished. Scene turned over to fire marshal for investigation.
• At 10:15 p.m. Thursday, CCFR provided transport for a male patient and flight crew from JIA to BRH.
• At 4:10 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of fraudulent charges on a credit card in the Juneau area.
• At 3:35 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of harassment in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
• At 10:47 p.m. Wednesday, Jackson Dalton Nierstheimer, 20, was cited for minor consuming in the 100 block of Main Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:16 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a three-vehicle crash with minor injuries in the 8900 block of Egan Drive. The first vehicle was a 1998 Ford driven by a 23-year-old man, no injuries. The second vehicle was a 2009 Toyota driven by a 65-year-old man, minor injuries. The third vehicle was a 2011 Subaru driven by a 36-year-old woman. A citation was issued.
• At 12:01 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a reported motor vehicle crash hit and run of a parked vehicle on Harris Street.
• At 12:53 p.m. Wednesday, a 15-year-old boy was reported for concealment of merchandise in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Victim decided to deal with it civilly.
• At 3:43 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investiagted a report of a stolen iPhone 3 in the 500 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:15 p.m. Wednesday, a 22-year-old man reported his iPhone stolen in the 2800 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 3:11 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a backpack that was stolen when left unattended in the downtown area.
• At 5:24 p.m. Thursday, a 43-year-old man reported the theft of his iPhone 3 valued at $200 in the 9000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:58 p.m. Thursday, a 40-year-old woman reported the theft of money from her purse in the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 9:15 a.m. Friday, a 25-year-old man reported his vehicle was stolen three days ago in the 10700 block of Glacier Highway.