This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:47 p.m. on Saturday, 23-year-old Willie James Gillen was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:07 p.m. on Saturday, 29-year-old male Faleafiaoalti Laasia was arrested for interfering on the 200 block of Front Street and was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 6:44 p.m. on Saturday, 29-year-old Benjamin Miller was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 1300 block of Egan Drive and was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:49 a.m. on Sunday, 29-year-old Gerald Richard Weston III was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 1100 block of Calhoun Ave and was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 11:09 p.m. on Saturday, 19-year-old William Doyle Oleson was cited for driving without a valid license on the 3200 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor Vehicle Crash
• At 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, 31-year-old Miranda Davison was arrested for failure to provide immediate notice of a motor vehicle crash, reckless driving, and resisting arrested on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. She was lodged at LCCC on $3,000 bail.
• At 1:12 a.m. on Sunday, a 19-year-old woman reported her purse, valued at $20, was stolen on the 12300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.