This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 48-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 35-year-old woman on Roger Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:33 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 6:27 p.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted the Juneau Adult Probation Office with a remand in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
Domestic violence assault
• At 2:20 a.m. Thursday, a 29-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, Benjamin Bingham, 29, was cited and released for driving without a valid drivers license in the 7600 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:26 p.m. Wednesday, Sterling Eugene Bolima, 38, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and driving without a license in the 3600 block of Amalga Street. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 7:09 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire & Rescue responded to an EMS call on Mendenhall Mall Road, and no injuries were found on a male patient. Units returned to service.
• At 8:04 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man at Sealaska Plaza, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:10 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:43 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on North Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:56 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman via helicopter from Pelican to BRH.
• At 3:27 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR transported a male patient from BRH to his residence.
• At 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on David Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:09 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Marsha Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:01 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a motor vehicle crash in the 100 block of C Street in Juneau.
• At 4:27 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old man reported a 2012 Ford Mustang operated by a 16-year-old girl lost control of the vehicle and drove into a ditch on Lena Loop Road. No injuries. The vehicle was totalled to the tune of $20,000 in damages.
• At 9:59 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of open lewdness.
• At 6:33 p.m. Wednesday, a 55-year-old man reported his black lab was stolen in the 10100 block of Bentwood Place. Investigation continues.
• At 8:29 p.m. Wednesday, Stacey Marie Shanigan, 41, was cited and released for theft of services in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:10 p.m. Wednesday, a 61-year-old man reported the theft of $377 worth of heating oil in the 8200 block of Poplar Avenue.