This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives.
• At 2:21 a.m. on Sunday, 32-year-old Christopher William Mills Jr. was arrested for disturbance on the 200 block of Front Street and transported to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 10:57 a.m. on Sunday, 53-year-old Donald Benjamin Jackson was arrested for driving while intoxicated, two counts of reckless endangerment and was cited for driving without a license on the 5700 block of Concrete Way. He was transported to and lodged at LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
Minor on licensed premises
• At 1:27 a.m. on Sunday 20-year-old Virginia Norris was cited and released for minor on licensed premises on the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:55 p.m. on Saturday, 42-year-old Betty Abbott was cited and released for theft in the third degree on the 6500 block of Glacier Hwy.
• At 12:57 p.m. on Saturday, 37-year-old Jason Allen Lee Martin-Wilson was cited and released for driving without a valid license and having an open container of alcohol in his vehicle on the 100 block of Franklin Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.