This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:08 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 8:46 a.m. Friday, JPD conducted a welfare check in the 8900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:46 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of disorderly conduct in the 11100 block of Glacier Highway.
Driving without a license
• At 10:09 p.m. Thursday, Ebony Martin, 20, was cited and released for driving without a license on Mendenhall Loop Road, and her vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:02 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Dixon Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:13 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and no transport was requested.
• At 8:24 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:25 a.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:40 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on North Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:22 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:22 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a motor vehicle crash involving a truck and a motorcycle in the 11000 block of Glacier Highway near Auke Lake. Police said a 2012 Kawasaki motorcycle had struck a 2002 Ford truck. Both vehicles had been traveling outbound when the Ford made a left turn into a driveway on Glacier Highway. Police said the Kawasaki attempted to pass the truck on a solid yellow line and was struck by the Ford. The driver of the motorcycle, 19-year-old Sitka resident Frank Rogers, was taken to BRH for non-life threatening injuries. He was cited for careless driving. The driver of the Ford, 26-year-old Juneau resident Maua Nemaia, was cited for driving without a license. Damage to the truck was estimated to be $4,000, and the Kawasaki, $500.
• At 10:04 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. The first vehicle was a 1998 Toyota Camry driven by a 31-year-old woman and sustained $500 in damages. The second vehicle was a 2010 Chevy Tahoe driven by a 35-year-old woman and sustained $1,000 in damages.
• At 12:32 p.m. Thursday, a 26-year-old man reported a possible theft of services in the 8900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. No charges were pressed. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:36 p.m. Thursday, a 62-year-old man reported the theft of property from his hotel room in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:53 p.m. Thursday, a 49-year-old woman reported the theft of money in the 2000 block of Salmon Creek Lane.