This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 1:10 a.m. on Sunday, 21-year-old Daniel Thomas Finochio was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 900 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 7:29 p.m. on Saturday, 31-year-old Eric Eugene Maus was cited for driving without a license and having no insurance on Highland Drive. Charges pending for violating conditions of release. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:31 p.m. on Saturday, a parked GMC Sierra pickup was struck by a Ford F350 pickup driven by a female on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 2:14 p.m. on Saturday, 19-year-old Tiffany Howard and 49-year-old Phillip Drummer were arrested for theft on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. They were taken to LCCC.
• At 5:02 p.m. on Saturday, a 69-year-old male reported two fishing reels worth about $350 were stolen from his property on the 6500 block of Glacier Hwy.
• At 5:02 p.m. on Saturday, 31-year-old Dawn Marie Land was cited and released for larceny on the 8100 block of Glacier Hwy.
• At 2:18 a.m. on Sunday, 29-year-old William James Lockhart was arrested for felony driving while impaired, felony refusal, and driving without a license on the 6500 block of Egan Drive. Lockhart was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was involved.