This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• On Friday at 3:05 p.m.: The JPD continues an investigation into a violation of conditions of release in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• On Friday at 4:54 p.m.: Steven James Woodbury, 24, was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Gastineau Avenue. Also, Jon Patrick Martin, 26, was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle was impounded. No alcohol was involved.
Motor Vehicle Crash
• On Friday at 6:04 a.m.: A 2001 Dodge Neon driven by a 21-year-old female struck a building on the 500 block of Franklin Street. Total damage: $2,000. No alcohol was involved
• On Friday at 7:27 p.m.: An investigation continues into a report of a MVC hit and run on Fourth Street.
• On Friday at 10:21 p.m.: Cody James Larson, 24, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. His vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was not involved.
• On Saturday at 2:09 a.m.: Kristopher Michael Davis, 23, was cited for driving without a license in the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. His vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was not involved.
• On Friday at 3:05 p.m.: An investigation continues into a report of a theft on Shaune Drive.
• On Friday at 5:43 p.m.: A 59-year-old female reported items being stolen from her vehicle in the 400 block of Whittier Street.
• On Saturday at 10:06 a.m.: An investigation continues into a report of a theft in Lemon Creek.
• On Saturday at 3:05 p.m.: An investigation continues into a report of vandalism in the 100 block of Seward Street.