This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD reports that another department impounded an abandoned vehicle in the 1200 block of Harbor Way.
• At 8:52 p.m. Wednesday, Melanie Maus, 29, was cited and released for larceny in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 8:47 p.m. Wednesday, Chris Allen Palm, a 45-year-old male, was arrested in the 4800 block of Glacier Highway for assault domestic violence and lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:10 p.m. Wednesday, Jerome Dennis, 51, was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road. He was lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:51 p.m. Wednesday, Ivan Sabon, 39, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for assault in the 3rd degree and lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:10 p.m. Wednesday, Edward Lee Larson, 57, was arrested for domestic violence assault and driving while intoxicated in the 8600 block of Marilyn Avenue. He was lodged at LCCC.
• At 6:41 p.m. Wednesday, Donald Nordgren, 23, was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 6:06 p.m. Wednesday, In the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, Brittany Elizabeth Anne Brommels, 22, was cited and released for Theft IV. Amy Nicole Ridle, 22, was cited and released for Theft III.
• At 4:26 a.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old male reported theft of services in the 1000 block of Debbie Lane. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.