This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:42 p.m. Friday, JPD reports that Michelle Rose Kirkham, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming, in the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 5:48 p.m. Friday, Walter Edwards Ullmayer, 70, was arrested for domestic violence assault in the 9000 block of Pinedale Street. He was transported and lodged at LCCC.
• At 8:42 p.m. Saturday, Valerie Yvonne Fawcett, 45, was arrested for assault/DV in the 500 block of Willoughby Avenue. She was transported to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:16 a.m. Saturday, George Paul Dalton III, 40, was cited and released for disorderly conduct in the downtown area near Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:57 a.m. Saturday, an investigation continues in the report of drug activity in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 1:15 p.m. Friday, a wallet was placed in safekeeping in the 8800 block of Glacier Hwy.
• At 9:56 a.m. Saturday, a 47-year-old female reported a lost wallet in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:05 p.m. Friday, a collision occurred in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. VEH 1: GAU476, a 2010 Toyota Corolla, operated by 44-year-old Kim Andrews. No injuries. VEH 2: ECR635, a 2002 Ford F150, operated by a 55-year-old Robert Schenker. No injuries. Both vehicles were totalled.
VEH 1 waiting to turn left onto Glacier Highway at Fred Myer, turned left in front of VEH 2 travelling Egan outbound, causing a near head on collision. CCFR evaluated both drivers and one passenger, transporting none. Andrews was cited for failing to yield when turning left.