This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:17 p.m. Tuesday, a 40-year-old woman reported a 42-year-old violated conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, a 43-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:15 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported domestic violence assault.
• At 3:46 p.m. Tuesday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 9:55 p.m. Tuesday, Mabel Pittman, 42, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 5000 block of Douglas Highway, and she was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:28 a.m. Wednesday, Gail Elaine Marvin, 48, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and refusing to submit to a breath test in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway. Her vehicle was impounded, and she was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 7 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:21 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to a single-zone fire alarm on Ninth Street. No smoke or fire found. Alarm sounded due to burnt food.
• At 9:13 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:23 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR assisted with a fire investigation on Franklin Street.
• At 10:32 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:39 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched and cancelled en route to Raven Drive.
• At 12:48 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR was dispatched to Glacier Highway for an EMS call. No EMS required after arriving on scene.
• At 3:59 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Teal Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:35 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:13 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:25 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:47 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a residential fire alarm on Lone Wolf Drive. No smoke or fire found. System being reset upon arrival.
Gunshot wound, Non-life threatening
• At 10:13 Tuesday, Alaska State Troopers received a report of a 40-year-old man who was shot in the arm while hunting deer on Chichagof Island near Hoonah. Investigation by Troopers with the assistance of the Hoonah Police Department revealed that the victim was shot in the arm by his 44-year-old cousin during a hunting accident. The victim’s injury was non-life threatening, and he was taken to Sitka for treatment of his wound. Both person reside in Juneau, and alcohol is not believed to have been a factor in the incident. Investigation continues.
• At 10:43 a.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old man reported the theft of an iPad in the Juneau area.
• At 9:50 a.m. Wednesday, a 65-year-old man reported vandalism to the camera system at Adair-Kennedy Field in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.