This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Juneau Police Department Daily Bulletin for Nov. 9 were not available by press time.
Fire and medical
• At 8:44 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to a public service assistance or community service call on Riverside Drive.
• At 1:17 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway. Alarm sounded while being repaired. Units returned to service.
• At 3:56 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a report of a possible structure fire on Mountainwood Circle. No smoke or fire found. Returned to service.
• At 5:23 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Hillcrest Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:18 p.m. Thursday, CCFR repaired a leaking hydrant on Long Run Drive.
• At 8:29 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:06 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a possible structure fire on Lund Street. No smoke or fire found except damage to floor caused by wood stove. Fire extinguished. Units returned to service.