This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: Information on weekend fire calls were not available Sunday.
• At 2:398 p.m. on the 100 block of Second Street investigation continues into the report of a theft from a business.
• At 4:45 Saturday on the 2800 block of Postal Way investigation continues on a report of violation on conditions of release.
• On Saturday at 6:03 p.m. on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, 27-year-old Wilbert Anthony Ridgeway was arrested for violating conditions of release. He was transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
On Saturday at 12:28 p.m. in the Juneau area investigation continued into a domestic dispute reported by a 23 year old male.
• At 12:39 a.m. Sunday on the 8100 block of Egan Drive a 1992 Toyota pickup was impounded as a traffic hazard.
Minor Consuming/Interfering with a police officer
• At 1:1:16 a.m. on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, 18-year-old Bryttni Snow Williams was arrested for interfering with an officer and was cited for minor consuming. Williams was transported to and lodged at LCCC. Additionally, 20-year-old Manuel Robert Rose-Bell was cited and released for minor consuming.
• At 4:14 a.m. on the 8100 block of Poplar Avenue, 18-year-old Kelepi S. Maka was cited and released for minor consuming.
• At 1:22 p.m. Saturday police began a confidential investigation into the report of a sexual assault. Police say alcohol was a factor in the assault.
• At 1:38 p.m. Saturday on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway Jennifer Marie Wright was cited and released for shoplifting.
• At 2:48 p.m. Saturday on the 3000 block of Riverside Drive a 36-year-old female reported shoes valued at $90 stolen.
• At 4:35 p.m. on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway an investigation continued into a theft in the 8000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:41 a.m. Sunday in the Juneau area investigation continues into a report of a theft and assault. involving alcohol and domestic violence.
• At 11:15 p.m. on John Street 38-year-old Cedric Wesley Jones was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:41 a.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of Egan Drive 29-year-old Curtis Loren Lane was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
At 2:40 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of Franklin Street a male reported a 32-year-old female was trespassing. The female left upon request. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:48 a.m. Sunday on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, an investigation on a vehicle riffling continued.
• At 1:22 p.m. Saturday on the 6200 block of Glacier Highway a 55-year-old man reported graffiti on a building ($300) and signs ($1,400).