This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: Fire calls for the weekend were not available on Monday.
• On Sunday at 7:40 p.m. police responded to a reported domestic call in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• On Sunday at 5:06 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway a 2002 Hyundai operated by a 39-year-old female struck a 1999 Lincoln operated by a 23-year-old female. Both vehicles were totalled, but there were no injuries. The driver of the Hyundai was cited for failure to exercise due care.
• On Sunday at 7:16 p.m. 16500 block of Glacier Highway a 2009 red Toyota reportedly went off the road and struck a fire hydrant.
• On Monday at 8:08 a.m. on the 16200 Block of Glacier Highway a 2010 Toyota Tacoma, driven by 24-year-old male struck a 2000 bus, driven by a 45-year-old woman, causing $15,000 damage. The male was cited for negligent driving and failing to provide proof of insurance.
• On Monday at 9 a.m. on the 8100 Block of Glacier Highway, a 53-year-old female reported her parked Subaru Impreza was struck by an unknown truck.
• Police investigated suspected drug use and possession Sunday at 11:53 p.m. on Sunny Point Way.
• On Sunday at 6:06 p.m. on the 8100 Block of Glacier Highway a 25-year-old man reported items stolen from his parked vehicle. The items were later recovered.
• On Monday at 10:12 a.m. on the 9900 Block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, Lincoln Bean Jr., 40, was cited for driving without a license. His vehicle was impounded.