This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a license
• On Monday at 2:26 p.m. on the 4900 block of John Street, 23-year-old Kevin Joseph Jainese was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 8:08 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to an EMS call on Glacier Highway, and no EMS or transport was required.
• At 9:55 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on 12th Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:57 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on 12th Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:42 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an EMS call for a child on Tongass Boulevard, and no EMS or transport was required.
• At 9:47 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Angus Boulevard, and she was taken to BRH.
On Monday at 7:28 p.m. on the 5500 block of Aisek Street a 42-year-old male reported fraud.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:22 a.m. on Tuesday, the 37-year-old man driving a 2007 Nissan XTerra was cited for failing to yeild to a Nissan pickup driven by a 56-year-old male. The pickup was totalled and the XTerra sustained $3,000 worth of damages.
• On Monday at 4:47 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway, 48-year-old Loraine Joy Young was cited and released for shoplifting.
• On Monday at 5:43 p.m. on the 3400 block of Tongass Boulevard a 47-year-old woman reported a theft of her medication. A 15-year-old boy was arrested and lodged at the youth center.
• Monday at 6:38 p.m. on the 200 block of Franklin Street a 53-year-old male reported theft of services. Investigation continues.
• On Monday at 8:22 p.m. on the 3000 block of Wood Duck Avenue a 64-year-old male reported a vehicle struck his mailbox and left the area.