This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving while intoxicated
• Olivia Kathleen Olsen, 28, was arrested at 8:43 p.m. Tuesday on Mendenhall Loop Road for drug-related DWI and driving with a revoked license. She was released pending issuance of a criminal complaint. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:07 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue provided transport for a female patient and medevac crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 4:26 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Meadow Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:32 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a call of an unattended trash or waste fire. Fire found (no location given) and extinguished. The fire marshal is investigating.
• A Samsung cell phone was found on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and turned over to police for safekeeping at 1:09 p.m. Tuesday.
• Police received a report Tuesday from another agency about possible fraud.
At 12:54 p.m. Tuesday on the 6000 block of Glacier Spur Road a 19-year-old man reported a lost black leather wallet valued at $25.
• Police began a confidential investigation into a report of sexual abuse of a minor at 1:18 p.m. Tuesday in the Juneau area.
• On Wednesday at 9:38 a.m. on the 2900 block of Riverside Drive a 22-year-old woman reported medication and cash stolen from her vehicle.
• At 12:05 p.m. Tuesday on Third Street a 32-year-old man reported a window was broken out of his vehicle the sometime Monday night