This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
On Wednesday at 5:23 p.m. 60-year-old Bonneta Jewel Koenig was arrested for violating conditions of a stalking protective order. Police say alcohol was a factor and domestic violence was not a factor.
• On Thursday at 1:24 a.m. on the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue Terry Allen Kuhl, 46, was arrested for assault and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• On Thursday at 4:40 a.m. 27-year-old Anthony Charles Rice was arrested for criminal trespass 1st degree and misconduct involving weapons 3rd degree. He was lodged at LCCC.
• Police investigated a reported domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
No press release was available on Thanksgiving Day from Capital City Fire/Rescue.
Motor vehicle crash
• On Wednesday at 2:57 p.m. a 19-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked, causing $500 in damage to her vehicle.
• On Wednesday at 3:20 p.m. on the 4400 block of Wood Duck Avenue investigation continued into items stolen from a residence.
• On Wednesday at 5:17 p.m. on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway 20-year-old Sarah Louise Lewis was cited and released for criminal trespass and larceny.
• On Thursday at 10:52 a.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway Candice Lynn Rourick was cited and released for shoplifting.
• On Thursday at 5:11 a.m. on the 3200 block of Egan Drive, 25-year-old Kristopher Nelson was cited and released for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.