This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: The Capital City Fire/Rescue Daily Incident Reports for Thursday and Friday were not available by press time.
• At 6:55 p.m. Thursday, Korlin Hans Breckenridge, 25, was arrested for assaulting a police officer in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:42 p.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old woman reported being domestically assaulted by a 25-year-old man. Investigation continues.
• At 2:42 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a protective order violation.
• At 3:12 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of criminal mischief in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 11:42 p.m. Thursday, Christopher Edgar, 31, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3600 block of Amalga Street. His vehicle was impounded. Passenger Zachary Ison, 25, was arrested on an outstanding $1,000 arrest warrant in Palmer. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:36 p.m. Friday, Lacy Lynette Siverly, 24, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 1200 block of Harbor Way. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:09 p.m. Friday, Jennifer Gwendolyn Brown, 35, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:12 a.m. Friday, Tina Maire Sheakley, 26, was cited for driving without a valid license on Renninger Street. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:01 a.m. Saturday, Dell Laurel Casidsid, 37, was arrested for interfering in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway, and she was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:04 a.m. Friday, JPD assisted the Anchorage Police Department with an interview.
• At 9:44 a.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old man reported his 1990 Mazda stolen in the 2200 block of Trout Street. It was later recovered. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:31 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a reported theft of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:30 a.m. Friday, drug paraphernalia was seized for destruction in the 1100 block of Calhoun Avenue.
• At 3:26 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence vandalism.