This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:26 a.m. on Sunday, 26-year-old Rachael Jean Carlson was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 400 block of Willoughby Ave. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 6:04 p.m. on Saturday, 38-year-old Monique Melody Imboden was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 8000 block of Glacier Hwy. She was taken to the LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 3:49 a.m. on Sunday, 20-year-old Joseph Ray Rivera was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 5100 block of Glacier Hwy. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:47 p.m. on Saturday, Jason Imgrund was cited for driving without a valid license and was arrested for commitment to await requisition (fugitive from justice) on the 8100 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:07 p.m. on Saturday, 27-year-old Brandon Mitchell Beck was cited and released for larceny on the 6500 block of Glacier Hwy.