This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• A backpack was taken by police for safekeeping on the 100 block of Main Street in an alcohol-related incident Friday at 4:11 p.m.
• At 12:37 a.m. Friday, a 25-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:48 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a possible domestic violence assault.
• Stephan Robert Anderson, 23, was arrested and transported to LCCC at 1:37 a.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass.
• At 10:40 p.m. Thursday, Michael David Johnson, 29, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:47 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic violence disturbance in Douglas. Call was cancelled and peace was restored.
• At 1:30 p.m. Friday police investigated a domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
• A 29-year-old woman was arrested Saturday in Juneau for an alcohol-related domestic violence assault and lodged at LCCC.
DWI/Motor Vehicle Crash
• Helen Warman, 63, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and taken to LCCC after police responded to a crash Friday at 10:09 p.m. on the 8300 block of Old Dairy Road.
• David Esparza, 42, was arrested Saturday at2:04 a.m. on the 3200 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 2:22 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Douglas Highway, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:26 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to Cinema Drive and cancelled en route.
• At 10:04 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on C Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 12:55 p.m. Thursday, CCFR provided transport from BRH to Juneau International Airport for a female patient and medevac crew.
• At 2:47 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:27 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:31 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Egan Drive during a vehicle accident with injuries, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:32 p.m. Friday on the 8200 block of Counterpane Drive a 49-year-old man reported fraudulent Internet activity.
• A 16-year-old was cited and released for minor consuming at 9:36 p.m. on the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• On Saturday at 12:29 a.m. a 17-year-old female was cited and released to her mother on the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road for minor consuming.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:02 p.m. Thursday, a 52-year-old woman lost control of her vehicle and struck a sign and fence in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. There was about $5,000 worth of damage to the fence, sign and vehicle.
• At 6:31 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a single vehicle crash in the 1300 block of Egan Drive involving a 2004 Chevy van driven by a 45-year-old woman. Minor injuries sustained, and the driver was cited for speeding.
• At 6:58 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash in the 11200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. There was a 1987 Ford pickup driven by a 22-year-old man with about $2,000 worth of damages; and a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser driven by a 54-year-old woman with about $5,000 worth of damages. The 22-year-old was cited for speeding.
• At 3:29 a.m. Friday, a 60-year-old man reported the theft of medicine in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
At 5:07 p.m. Friday on the 2500 block of Davis Street a 51-year-old man reported the theft of an iPhone and its case and a Samsung smartphone with a total value of $963.
• At 2:39 a.m. Saturday two iPhones were reported stolen on the 100 block of Main Street.
• A 42-year-old man Saturday at 4:47 a.m. on the 650 block of Glacier Highway reported a stolen iPod. Police said alcohol was a factor.
• A 63-year-old man on the 2500 block of Sunset Drive reported his credit card stolen and fraudulent charges made on his account.
• At 11 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism on Davis Avenue near Glacier Highway.
• At 11:08 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism on Shaune Drive.