This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Domestic violence assault
• At 2:57 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of domestic violence assault. Service was rendered.
Fire and medical
• At 12:27 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Douglas Highway, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:29 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue was dispatched to a location not given and cancelled en route.
• At 11:59 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Nowell Avenue, and no EMS service or transport was requested from a female patient.
• At 12:29 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a car fire on Arctic Circle and the fire was extinguished. Units returned to service.
• At 12:55 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Nowell Avenue for the second time for a female patient. No EMS service or transport was requested.
• At 3:49 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an EMS call on Sutherland Drive, and no EMS service or transport was requested.
• At 7 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an EMS call at Nowell Avenue for a third time for a female patient. JPD took the patient to BRH.
• At 8:09 p.m. Monday, CCFR provided transport for a newborn baby and crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport to be medevaced.
• At 9:12 p.m. Monday, CCFR was dispatched to Northwood Drive for a male patient and were cancelled en route.
• At 10:59 p.m. Monday, CCFR assisted JPD for a suicidal male patient on Cinema Drive. Basic life support care was given, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:29 a.m. Tuesday, a white 1996 Toyota struck a parked silver 2004 Mazda in the 400 block of Franklin Street. Service rendered.
Sexual abuse of a minor
• At 7:44 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a possible sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 3:10 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a theft from a business in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 10:14 a.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a welfare check on a 20-year-old man in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. Service rendered.