This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, a 54-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order.
Domestic violence assault
• At 1:03 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic violence assault. It was unknown if alcohol was involved.
• At 1:39 a.m. Wednesday, a 58-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 12:27 a.m. Wednesday, Philip Devon Maybe, 23, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 1:58 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a confidential report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 1:29 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Seward Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:54 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Montgomery Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Main Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:50 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:01 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Gull Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:35 a.m. Wednesday, a 47-year-old woman reported fraudulent charges on her credit card in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 5:22 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a confidential report of sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 8:24 a.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a reported sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 4:31 p.m. Tuesday, Alana Anita Gibb, 31, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:19 a.m. Wednesday, Derek Bart Stewart, 24, was cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.