This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives.
• At 4:02 p.m. on Saturday, a 40-year-old male reported being assaulted by a 17-year-old male on the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 1:35 p.m. on Sunday, 31-year-old Shaun Allen Guthrie was arrested for assault on the 9000 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive and was taken to the LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:11 p.m. on Saturday, a 20-year-old male reported his iPhone 4S stolen on the 3300 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:44 p.m. on Saturday, a 36-year-old male reported that someone entered his house and stole his safe on the 400 block of Gold Street.
• At 11:31 p.m. on Saturday, a 17-year-old male was arrested for driving without a license and for vehicle theft on the 3200 block of Malissa Drive. He was lodged at JYC and was conditionally cited for minor consuming alcohol.
• At 5:27 p.m. on Saturday, 22-year-old Shannon Shalsey James was arrested for violating her conditions of release. She was taken to the LCCC.
Driving while impaired
• At 8:07 p.m. on Saturday, a 59-year-old male James Roy Jensen was arrested for DWI on Egan Drive and was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:25 p.m. on Saturday, 21-year-old Sergei John Lucas was arrested for DWI and reckless endangerment on the 3300 block of Douglas Hwy. He was transported to and lodged at the LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:11 a.m. on Sunday, 28-year-old Jennifer Ross was arrested for driving while intoxicated, refusal to submit to a chemical test, and two charges of driving without a valid operators license on the 300 block of Ninth Street. She was taken to the LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 3:44 a.m. on Sunday, 24-year-old Devin Robert Baxter was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 2200 block of Glacier Hwy. He was taken to the LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Driving with a revoked license
• At 12:47 a.m. on Sunday, 22-year-old Devon Jon Wilson was cited and released for driving with a revoked license in the Glacier Hwy Access Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.