This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:38 a.m. Tuesday, Shane William Johnson, 26, was arrested for misdemeanor assault and harassment in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:14 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:43 a.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted another agency in remanding a 61-year-old man in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 10:13 p.m. Monday, Christopher Owen Davenport, 37, was arrested for theft of services in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:10 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a possible violation of a protective order in the 2200 block of Trout Street.
• At 2:31 p.m. Monday, a 27-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:23 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a domestic dispute.
Driving without a license
• At 10:22 a.m. Tuesday, Gary Leon Cooper, 52, was cited and released for driving without a license following a motor vehicle crash in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:01 a.m. Wednesday, Jon Patrick Martin, 27, was cited for driving without a license on Ferry Way. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:36 p.m. Tuesday, Daniel Joseph Cashen, 58, was arrested for driving under the influence after his vehicle was driven into the median in the 8100 block of Egan Drive, resulting in about $1,500 worth of damage.
Fire and medical
• At 2:21 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Main Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue provided transport for a male patient and crew from BRH to Juneau International Airport for medevac.
• At 2:38 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to three males on Glacier Highway and transported to BRH.
• At 1:57 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR rescued a man with a possible ankle injury on Mendenhall Lake. Basic life support care was given, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:18 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a child on Mendenhall Loop Road, and he or she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:27 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Lane, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:12 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR provided transport for a male patient and crew from JIA to BRH.
• At 4:34 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm sprinkler activation on Glacier Avenue. No smoke or fire found. System malfunction. Units returned to service.
• At 4:39 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire on Commercial Boulevard, which was extinguished by a store employee. CCFR confirmed fire was out and vented building. Returned to service.
• At 9:36 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a vehicle rollover on Egan Drive. No injuries. Basic life support care was given, and no transport was requested.
• At 9:49 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a report of a structure fire on Douglas Highway, and smoke from a wood stove chimney stack was overheating. Stack was cooled, and units returned to service.
• At 11:27 a.m. Wednesday, a 33-year-old woman reported a forged check in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 2:26 p.m. Monday, Tyonna Renee James, 20, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:38 p.m. Monday, a 37-year-old man reported a theft from his residence in the 400 block of Fourth Street.
• At 6:41 p.m. Monday, a 22-year-old was detained and questioned regarding the theft of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:36 a.m. Tuesday, a 16-year-old boy was cited and released for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:09 p.m. Tuesday, Vance Richard Webster III, 22, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:43 p.m. Tuesday, a 48-year-old man reported several items stolen from his boat in the 1200 block of Harbor Way. Investigation continues.
• At 8:33 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of theft of prescription medications in the Juneau area.
• At 9:11 p.m. Monday, Zachary Michael Ison was arrested on a $500 Anchorage Alaska State Troopers warrant in the 9000 block of Long Run Drive. The warrant charged theft in the third degree and false information.