This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:57 a.m. Monday on the 200 Block of Front Street the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault. Alcohol was a factor.
• On the 1800 Block of Northwood Drive, investigation continued Sunday night in the report of a burglary.
• On Sunday at 7:37 p.m. on the 11900 block of Glacier Highway A 38-year-old man was arrested for driving while intoxicated and domestic violence assault. A charge for refusal to submit to a chemical test was added. He was transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:09 a.m. in Juneau, a 27-year-old man was arrested for assault DV and criminal mischief DV. He was transported to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Fire and Medical
• Sunday at 2:40 a.m. crews provided basic life support care and transported to BRH for a woman on Cinema Drive.
• Sunday at 4:01 a.m. crews provided basic life support care and transported to BRH for a woman on Glacier Avenue.
• Dust or lack of maintenance likely kicked-off a fire alarm at 4:10 a.m. on Glacier Highway. No fire was found an d crews returned to quarters.
• A leaking fire hydrant was noted and reported on Shell Simmons Drive at 5:33 a.m.
•Sunday at 11:33 a.m. crews responded to an accidental activation of a medical alarm.
• Dust or lack of maintenance likely kicked-off a fire alarm at 11:33 a.m. Sunday on Glacier Highway. No fire was found an d crews returned to quarters.
• Crews found no fire when they responded to an activated smoke detector at 11:45 a.m. Sunday on Melrose Street.
• Dust or lack of maintenance likely kicked-off a fire alarm at 4:10 a.m. on Glacier Highway. No fire was found and crews returned to quarters.
• Sunday at 12:30 p.m. crews provided basic life support care and transported to BRH for a man on Third Street.
• Sunday at 1 p.m. crews provided advanced life support care and transported to BRH for a man on Glacier Highway.
• Sunday at 1:41 p.m. crews provided basic life support care for a woman and transported she and a flight team to the airport for medevac.
• Capital City Fire and Rescue assisted JPD Sunday at 7:41 p.m. and provided basic life support care for a woman on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. She was taken to the hospital.
• Crews were sent to the airport at 10:18 a.m. to standby for an Alaska Airlines flight that had lost power to one engine. The plane landed safely and crews returned to service.
• At 11:42 a.m. crews answered a good intent call on Willoughby Avenue to assist a female.
• At 1:43 p.m. Sunday on the 2900 Block of Riverside Drive a found bicycle was turned in for safekeeping.
• At 12:49 in the Juneau area a 38-year-old female reported a lost wallet.
• At 1:08 p.m. Sunday 9100 Block of Mendenhall Mall Road a female reported the theft of knives.
• At 3:34 p.m. Sunday on the 5300 Block of Shaune Drive a 56-year-old female reported a trespass into her storage unit.
• On Sunday at 3:50 p.m. on the 15800 block of Glacier Highway a 42 yo male reported his vehicle window shot out by a pellet gun.
• At 9:33 a.m. Monday on Marine Way police investigated a report of vandalism to a business.