This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• A man, 45, was assaulted by an unknown male on the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue at 5:11 p.m. Tuesday.
• A woman, 19, was arrested for dv assault and lodged at LCCC at 1:06 a.m. Wednesday in Juneau. Alcohol was a factor.
Driving without a valid license
• On Monday at 9:10 p.m. on the 3300 Block of Douglas Highway Richard Hinderhofer, 29, was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• On Tuesday at 12:05 a.m. on Glacier Highway crews provided a man basic life support care and transport to BRH.
• On Tuesday at 4:51 a.m. on Fifth Street crews provided a man advanced life support care and transport to BRH.
• On Tuesday at 6:25 a.m. on Hospital Drive crews provided transport for a patient and a medevac crew to the airport fro m BRH.
• On Tuesday at 8:53 a.m. on Twelfth Street crews provided a woman basic life support care. No transport was requested.
• On Tuesday at 1:08 p.m. firefighters responded to Mendenhall Glacier to warm up two people who fell through the ice. N transport was required. (See story, Page A1.)
• On Tuesday at 5:11 p.m. on Glacier Avenue crews provided a man advanced life support care and transport to BRH.
• On Tuesday at 10:08 p.m. on Jennifer Drive crews provided a woman advanced life support care and transport to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• On Monday at 12:22 p.m. on the 2500 Block of Douglas Highway a 2002 Mazda driven by a 17-year-old male received $9,000 damage; it hit a 1993 Ford DRIVEN BY a 20-year-old woman. The Ford received $1,500 in damage. A Ford Explorer driven by 46-year-old woman also received $2,000 in damage. Citations were given to the 17 male and 20-year-old woman for following too close.
• A 39-year-old woman reported vandalism to her 2006 Subaru Impreza on Wednesday at 9:23 a.m. outside Sealaska Plaza.